On reviewing my website, I came across the reference “State of the Evidence- What is the Connection Between the Environment and Breast Cancer?” The research was published in 2006 by the Breast Cancer Fund. Although it is now 5 years old and there is a new State of the Evidence for 2010, I still think it gets the message out and has an executive summary which allows you to get most of the information in just a few pages.
As your physician, I urge you to read the executive summary. As a woman facing a risk of developing breast cancer, you need to know this information. This is especially true since release of the long-term study published in the Journal of Radiology in June 2011 indicating a 30% reduction of breast cancer mortality through use of mammography.
What the report did not tell you is that you have to do 1000-1500 mammograms in order to save one life. The thesis of “State of the Evidence” is that radiation is the best known cause of breast cancer and radiation of your breasts is totally unacceptable.
The Breast Cancer Fund urges research and implementation of safer screening such as ultra-sound and Magnetic Resonance Imagery (MRI). What amazes me is their unwillingness to say Digital breast Thermography is that alternative. Many if not most of you have had thermal imaging of your breast and know first-hand how safe and effective it is. Using the cold challenge raises its sensitivity and specificity to 99.7% and 98.4% respectively. It gives us a lead of 6 to 10 years before other techniques even identify the problem.
We are convinced that when a thermogram is read as a TH3 or TH4, meaning a 10% and 65% risk of developing cancer respectively, you can reverse the pathology using a nutritional and hormonal approach. The quickest reversal we have seen is 2 weeks and the longest over one year.
“State of the Evidence…” emphasizes, “Breast Cancer is not just a personal tragedy; it is a public health crises that requires political will to change the status quo.”
TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH, YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. What your progesterone to estrogen ratio is and keep your progesterone 200-600 times higher than your estrogen.
2. To avoid all radiation to your chest and breasts including routine annual mammography. Use the safe alternatives of thermography, ultra-sound, and MRI.
3. To avoid as much as possible exposure to all toxic chemicals especially those known to be xenoestrogens.
4. To keep your blood Vitamin D3 level at 50-70 ng/ml. This alone was shown to reduce risk of Breast cancer by 84%.
5. If you have a thermogram reading of a TH3 or TH4, take the Women’s Breast Health Formula at 1 packet two times per day for 1-3 months then you can reduce your dose to 1 packet daily. Use progesterone topical cream twice daily and use the curcumin, vitamin D3 and CoQ10 cream directly to your breasts.
Breast cancer is preventable and treatable but you have to know how. Click here to read the full article . Call the Center at 843-572-1600 for help or if you need more information.
Allan D. Lieberman, M.D., F.A.A.E.M.
Consultant in Occupational and Environmental Medicine