CDC Influenza Update
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has just announced their forecast for this year’s influenza season. They conclude:
“THIS YEAR’S FLU SEASON COULD BE ESPECIALLY SEVERE”
Genetic mutations may mean the vaccines won’t be as effective against some of the most prevalent flu strains.
This is the time of the year I write and urge all of you to have the First Aid Kit containing:
- Interferon Alpha sublingual drops for flu
- A bottle of Monolaurin capsules
- Vitamin D-3 50,000 I.U. capsules
Hopefully, you are all on the 5,000 I.U. of Vitamin D-3 all year round so your risk of getting sick is already reduced.
Click here to keep a copy of the Instruction Sheet available so you know how and why you are doing what you do.
- Monolaurin – 3 capsules, 3 times a day, beginning at the first sign of any infectious disease and until no longer symptomatic
- Interferon Alpha for Flu drops – 1 drop every 10 minutes for 4 doses (THE RUSH), followed by 1 drop, 4-6 times a day until no longer symptomatic
- Vitamin D3 50,000 IU capsules are to be used only when clearly influenzal. Dose is 1,000 IU per pound, once a day for 3-5 days. (100 pounds =100,000 IU = 2 capsules)
- Monolaurin 600 mg – $28.00 for 90 capsules
- Interferon Alpha for Flu drops – $46.25 for 10 cc
- Vitamin D3 50,000 IU – $30.00 for 100 capsules
Purchase one of each item in the first aid kit in a single order
before Wednesday, December 10, at 5 p.m. EST and receive 10% off.
To place your order today, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, Mailing Address, Phone #, CC info including Name on card, CC number, Exp Date, CVV code (we accept Visa/MC/AMEX/DISC), and quantity of each individual item you wish to order.
Please note there is a $7 shipping charge per order unless you state you will be picking up the order at the office and a 5-7 business day processing time applies to all orders.
Allan D. Lieberman, M.D., F.A.A.E.M.