Who is COEM Average Patient?
Visit The Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine (COEM) today to get specialized and comprehensive care. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 7510 North Forest Drive North Charleston, SC 29420.
Our average patient at “The Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine (COEM)”:
• Has been to 10 or more doctors
• Has had a chronic illness for anywhere from months to decades
• Feels that other doctors have not listened to their full history or concerns
• Has been told it’s all in their head
• Has already spent thousands of dollars on laboratory and other testing
• Is afraid of going to yet another doctor
• Is looking for a doctor to understand and treat the root causes of their illness, rather than just alleviating symptoms
• Has heard of the Center through a physician, another patient, or support group who is familiar with the Center’s approach
• Has personally researched our Center on our Website and has validated that the information is credible
• Lives anywhere in the U.S. or now may live in Europe, Asia, or the Middle East
• Is often one of two or three generations of a family who become patients
• Feels like they’ve found a partner is us, one who is committed to improving their health
• Is surprised that we present an estimate of costs based upon an understanding of what their medical needs are, which enables them to prioritize treatments within their budget
• Finds great value in time and money invested at the Center, especially as compared to all they’ve spent in their previous attempts to improve their health
• Appreciates the thorough education they receive in how to manage their own health
• Sees a significant improvement in their health in a relatively short period of time
For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 7510 North Forest Drive North Charleston, SC 29420. We serve patients from Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, all of South Carolina, Nationally, and Internationally. Patients routinely fly into Charleston to be evaluated by COEM and to enjoy this beautiful city which is a Condé Nast and Travel and Leisure Top Domestic and International Tourist Destination.