Swine Flu (H1N1) Could Reach 40 % in the U.S. by COEM in Charleston SC
Visit The Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine (COEM) to learn more. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 7510 North Forest Drive North Charleston, SC 29420.
The headline in today’s newspaper read: “SWINE FLU COULD HIT 40% IN U.S.”
The wording of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) was ominous – “In a disturbing new projection, health officials say up to 40 percent of Americans could get swine flu this year and several hundred thousand could die without a successful vaccine campaign and other measures.”
As we reported earlier, there is something strange about this virus. Influenza almost never occurs in the spring and summer. There is a strong suspicion that this is a man-made strain. Nobody should underestimate what could happen when sun exposure changes in the fall and winter.
In the epidemic of the Spanish Flu millions died. Most of the deaths occurred in the young and healthy population. With the ordinary flu epidemics, it is the old and chronically ill who die. The CDC is recommending multiple shots of both strains because if epidemics hit, it will take down both populations resulting in catastrophic morbidity and mortality.
If vaccine administration is made mandatory there will be a significant number of people who will develop post-vaccinal complications of a neurological disease and possible death. The government is rushing testing and production of the new vaccines hoping to have them ready by October or November.
1. You can take the vaccine. However, vaccination can be ineffective because of mutation of the virus changing the value of the vaccine and you can also develop a post-vaccinal complication.
2. I am strongly recommending everyone take Vitamin D3, 4000 I.U. daily, and keeping in your possession a bottle of 50,000 I.U. capsules that you will take immediately if you are getting sick. The dose is 1,000 I.U. per pound of body weight:
• w 50 lb child – 1 capsule = 50,000 I.U.
• w 100 lb child or adult – 2 capsules = 100,000 I.U.
• w 150 lb child or adult – 3 capsules = 150,000 I.U.
• w 200 lb child or adult – 4 capsules = 200,000 I.U.
Take the prescribed dose daily for 5 to 7 days, preferably with something fatty like cream or fish oils in order to increase absorption.
These large doses will block your own cytokines from killing you and will also have an antibiotic and antiviral effect.
3. You should also keep a bottle of INT Alpha for Flu in your possession. There is over 30 years of clinical experience demonstrating the ability of this formula to turn off the Flu. Hundreds of thousands of doses have been used without ever a single side effect.
It can be used prophylactically, one drop sublingually twice daily. However, at first sign of active disease, take one drop every 10 minutes for 4 doses then one drop every 1 to 2 hours until disease is controlled.
There are 200 doses per bottle, enough to treat 2 or more people. It is very stable in both heat and cold temperatures for 1-2 years.
There is going to be a great deal of hysteria when the media begins to report outbreaks. You do not need to panic if you prepare now. For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 7510 North Forest Drive North Charleston, SC 29420. We serve patients from Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, North Charleston SC, Ladson SC, Hanahan SC, James Island SC, John’s Island SC, Daniel Island SC, all of South Carolina, Nationally, and Internationally. Patients routinely fly into Charleston to be evaluated by COEM and to enjoy this beautiful city which is a Condé Nast and Travel and Leisure Top Domestic and International Tourist Destination.
Allan Lieberman, M.D., F.A.A.E.M.
Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine