We have received several emails and calls regarding your use of the Flu Kit. What we are hearing is that some of you are responding initially, only to exacerbate in hours up to 1-2 days later.
The influenza virus replicates every 90 minutes; which means you have to use your drops at least every one and a half hours. However, this may still not be enough for this rapidly spreading virus.
I therefore, urge all of you to please carry your INTA Flu drops with you. You must use them at the first sign you are getting sick. People describe one minute they are well and in a few more minutes are feeling very sick with sore throat, chest pressure headache and whole body achiness.
If you wait several hours until you get home to start your drops, you may be too late to turn off the disease. The drops are very stable and do not need to be kept in the refrigerator.
Let’s review the best protocol to use:
1. Swallow the Vitamin D3 50,000 I.U. capsules according to your weight, 1000 I.U. per pound of body weight.
a) 150 lbs. = 3 capsules or 150,000 I.U.
b) 200 lbs. = 4 capsules or 200,000 I.U.
Take the larger dose rather than under dosing. For example, if you weigh 125 lbs use three capsules; 80 lbs take two capsules. Use one drop per two pounds (2000 I.U.) of liquid D3 for children under 50 pounds.
2. Begin immediately to take one drop of the INT Alpha for Flu every 10 minutes for 4 doses. If you are not overtly better after the initial 4 drops, repeat the rush of another 4 doses; one drop every 10 minute.
3. Next, start the booster regimen of one drop every 90 minutes until bedtime and if awake, continue throughout the night.
4. If you are still sick when awakening on day two, do another rush of 4 doses (step 2), followed every 90 minutes with booster dose (step 3).
5. You cannot overdose on drops. So continue with rushes or boosters for as long as it takes to terminate the disease.
If the H1N1 vaccine becomes available in your community, you must decide whether to take it. Many authorities are discouraging vaccine use. This may be one situation where you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t. I personally feel that it may be better to take Vitamin D3 4000 to 6000 I.U. daily until the flu epidemic stops and to use your Flu kit if you should get sick. (Please note the increase from previous alerts.) The more important question is whether to vaccinate your children. Whatever you decide, be sure to also give your children Vitamin D3.
Should you need more kits, you may place your order here.
Allan Lieberman, M.D., F.A.A.E.M.